There’s nothing more relaxing after a long day than stretching out in a recliner. Here are a few things to consider when shopping for one.
- Features – Do you simply want a comfortable place to sit with your feet up, or are you looking for more bells and whistles? Today’s recliners offer a huge variety of options, from power lifts that make getting up and down easier, to massage components that soothe your aching muscles.
- Size – Whether you want a chair, sofa, or sectional, there is a recliner to meet your needs. Take measurements of your room so you know exactly how much space you have.
- Budget – Recliners come in a wide range of prices, so shop around to get the best deal. Don’t skimp, though – choose a well-made model that will last for many years. Be sure to ask about manufacturer guarantees.
- Upholstery – Choose a fabric that fits your lifestyle. Leather looks and feels great, but stain-resistant microfiber can be just as comfortable and might be a better choice if you have kids or pets.
- Comfort – None of these other factors will matter if the recliner isn’t comfortable. Try several models in person to see which one gives the best lumbar support and has the sturdiest frame.
For more advice on shopping for the perfect recliner, contact Stanley’s Get It Today